OIC provides the Touro College community with the following services:
- A comprehensive analysis of the College’s compliance needs and activities;
- Coordinates the activities of the College’s administrative units that have the primary responsibility for compliance;
- Advises the College’s administrative and academic units on compliance matters;
- Promotes communication and coordination regarding compliance and risk management throughout the College;
- Conducts ongoing compliance monitoring and investigations when requested by Internal Audit, Human Resources, or the Office of General Counsel;
- Works with Auditors and Compliance Officers to ensure that identified compliance deficiencies are corrected; and
- Reports on compliance and risk management matters to comply with any requirements of audits.