Standard 4 (Leadership and Governance)
Standard 5 (Administration)
- What have been the major developments in institutional leadership in the past five years? How has the institution’s governance and organizational structure evolved and changed since 2009?
- How effectively does this governance structure support the needs of a complex institution? What are the strengths and weaknesses of the current governance structure?
- How well-defined are the goals, organizational (committee) structure, fiduciary and oversight responsibilities, and conflict of interest policies of the Board of Trustees and Board of Governors?
- How effectively is the Board discharging its responsibilities for resource development? To what extent has the Board strengthened its outreach and development capabilities?
- What processes does the Board use to periodically assess its effectiveness?
- Evaluate the relationship between administration and faculty leadership.
- How effectively does the administrative structure support and enhance the academic mission and goals of the College?
- Evaluate the effectiveness of administrative and faculty committees in terms of their composition, functions, and objectives. How effective are the mechanisms for disseminating and implementing committee decisions?
- How effective is senior leadership in decision making and establishing and implementing institutional policy?
- What processes are used to periodically evaluate administrative organization and performance?