Faculty Bid Farewell to the Touro Law Class of 2016
Parting words from the Touro Law faculty to the graduates of 2016
In a farewell message to the Jacob D. Fuchsberg Touro Law Center graduates of 2016, the faculty at TLC share some words of wisdom and advice, such as…
- The people you surround yourself with is important. Choose five people that will encourage you and be a source of positive energy.
- When despairing about the bar exam, pause and remember why you came to law school in the first place.
- There’s no one-size-fits-all for bar exam review programs.
- Proofread all papers!
- Always remember that your clients are putting their trust in your hands.
- Find a job that brings you joy.
- And lastly: The first time you represent a client in court, relish the day you pass through the actual bar doors!