Instructional Technology Program Online Information Session
$50 application fee waiver for all attendees.
Please join us for the Touro College Graduate School of Technology Instructional Technology (Ed Tech) Online Information Session.
You will learn about:
- our two Instructional Technology tracks: Teacher Certification and Corporate Trainer
- career success stories of our graduates as lead technology teachers, instructional designers, and corporate trainers
- specifics regarding the salary differential for New York teachers (the 30+ and second salary differentials)
- tuition and financial aid opportunities
- work-study and graduate assistant jobs
- our hybrid programs that are live-streamed to allow our online students to participate fully
- the application and admissions process with helpful tips.
At the end of the main presentation, join a live Q & A with your program director and program chair and our chief of staff who is a Department of Education specialist. Please participate!
Please register below to attend this Open House. We will email you the information to join the session live online, via zoom.
All attendees will receive, via email, program information, the Zoom link to the event, and a $50 application fee waiver following the event.
We look forward to meeting you!