Class Scheduling & Visitor Policy
- All in-person classes, with the exception of certain labs and experiential educational experiences, will be simultaneously offered remotely in a synchronous fashion.
- Classes will be scheduled, to the best of our ability, to enable students who are required to be on- campus to comply with practices and the social distancing rules then in effect.
- To abide by applicable government density reductions, enrollment in specific sites, in-person sections or days/times may be limited and students may be assigned to full or partial remote instruction.
- For the Fall 2020 semester, campus academic leadership may designate courses to be delivered fully remotely at their discretion and in accordance with guidelines established by government regulators and applicable specialty accreditors.
- The activities at some smaller facilities may have operations temporarily reduced due to the inability or inefficiency of the space to adhere to NYS guidelines. Students enrolled at such campuses will
be supported academically and given the opportunity to continue their academic program at any opened site offering the same courses toward a degree program either in-person (taking into account overall space limitations) or remotely.
- Visitors will not be permitted unless granted prior permission (registered in advance by departmental representative with approval from Campus leader).
- Visitors will be provided (in advance where possible) Touro’s standard health screening assessment, which must be completed and submitted by time of entry.
- Visitors without a completed health assessment or exhibiting signs of illness will be denied entry.
- Visitors will sign in and be required to wear face coverings and adhere to all NYS and Touro College social distancing policies.
- Visitors who do not have a face covering and cannot be provided one from Touro College will be denied entry.