TCUS Assessment Webinar: Assessment in Canvas
Schools and instructors can monitor and improve upon student learning by leveraging assessment tools in Canvas. With Touro’s implementation of Canvas, school administration and instructors have the opportunity to design and deploy assessments which are aligned to their institutional and course based outcomes.
During the webinar we will:
- Convey the importance of getting buy-in from your educational team.
- Describe how assessment tools enable schools to create outcome driven rubrics, assignments, discussions and quizzes.
- Provide an overview of Touro’s Canvas’ account framework.
- Demonstrate how school administration and instructors can view student mastery of institutional and course outcomes.
- Impart recommendations for delivering workshops for school administration and instructors to practice design and deployment of outcome based assessment tools.
Debbie Millican, M.A., Ed.S
Instructional Designer, College of Health and Human Services
Touro University Nevada
Ben Rodriguez, B.A.
Instructional Technologist and LMS Administrator
Touro College and University System
- Open to all faculty, chairs, program directors and deans across the TCUS system.
- MORE INFO ABOUT TCUS ASSESSMENT
- To register, email Jim.Ligorski@touro.edu
Sponsored by the TCUS Assessment Task Force