Graduate School of Technology Online Info Session
$50 application fee waiver for all attendees.
Please join us for the Touro College Graduate School of Technology Online Information Session.
You will learn about:
- our three unique programs in IT (Information Systems), Web & Multimedia Design, & Instructional Technology (Ed Tech)
- career success stories of our graduates as data analysts, lead technology teachers, UX/UI designers, software engineers, instructional designers, 2D/3D animators, corporate trainers, project managers, web and app designers and developers, and network administrators
- tuition (same affordable tuition for domestic and international students)
- work-study and graduate assistant jobs, and Curricular Practical Training (CPT) internships and Optional Practical Training (OPT) post-graduate jobs (all GST programs are STEM-classified for 3 years of OPT eligibility)
- living and studying in New York City with an introduction to our Midtown Manhattan campus
- the application, admissions, and I-20 & visa processes with helpful tips.
At the end of the main presentation, there will be program breakout rooms with live Q & A to meet your program director and program chair. Please participate!
Please register below to attend this Open House. We will email you the information to join the session live online, via zoom.
All attendees will receive, via email, program information, the Zoom link to the event, and a $50 application fee waiver following the event. We look forward to meeting you!