Online Info Session: Instructional Technology
Enhance your Teaching with a Masters in Instructional Technology at Touro College GST!
- Qualify for Professional NYS Certification as an Educational Tech Specialist
- Earn your NYC DOE salary differential
- Competitive tuition: same price online or in person
- Transfer up to 6 graduate credits
- Live, online classes, meeting Monday to Thursday evenings
Integrating technology into the curriculum is critical in today’s educational environment. A Professional Certification as an Educational Technology Specialist will enhance your instructional skills, by teaching you how to implement 21st Century technology in your classroom. In addition, this certification will qualify you to serve as a computer lab or computer cluster teacher, as well as a staff developer.
No prior technology skills are necessary. Your second Professional Certification may be in a different subject area than your Initial and/or First Professional Certification.
Our master’s degree in Instructional Technology is fully accredited nationwide by the Middle States Association, as well as the NYS Department of Education.