Instructional Technology Master's Online Info Session
Enhance your teaching with the Graduate School of Technology's online Master of Science in Instructional Technology for educators!
- Qualify for Professional NYS Certification as an Educational Tech Specialist
- Earn your NYC DOE salary differential, a raise for life!
- Competitive tuition: same price online or in person
- Transfer up to 6 graduate credits
- Live, online classes meeting Monday to Thursday evenings
- Go for your 30 and above right now?
- What are the benefits?
- Why lose money?
- This is a great time to learn more about digital technology for your classroom
Integrating technology into the curriculum is critical in today’s educational environment. A Professional Certification as an Educational Technology Specialist will enhance your instructional skills, by teaching you how to implement 21st Century technology in your classroom. In addition, this certification will qualify you to serve as a computer lab or computer cluster teacher, as well as staff developer.
No prior technology skills are necessary. Your second Professional Certification may be in a different subject area than your Initial and/or First Professional Certification.
Talk with us about the Second Salary Differential and the 30+ Salary Differential. It can mean over a hundred thousand dollars in additional earnings over your career, including increased retirement benefits. Delaying the start of your Master's program by even just a year can cost you tens of thousands of dollars when you delay your salary differential.
Our master’s degree in Instructional Technology is fully accredited nationwide by the Middle States Association, as well as by the NYS Department of Education.
To register for the Online Info Session: Instructional Tech M.S. Degree RSVP NOW!
See you online on July 09!
What makes Touro GST special?