Occupational Therapy Program Open House
Change More Lives as an Occupational Therapist
Help people of all ages manage everyday activities and improve their lives. Occupational therapists work in a variety of settings, including hospitals, schools, clinics, skilled nursing facilities, community centers, and private homes. As an OT, you may help a developmentally disabled child build the skills needed to function in the classroom. Or you might suggest modifications to the home of a senior adult to prevent falls, or coach a client recovering from a head injury to independent living.
Join us at our open house and discover more about what makes us unique:
- An established OT program since 1987
- Fast track your career. Save time and money. Enter the Touro College Occupational Therapy Program with as few as 60 credits and become a licensed Occupational Therapist in under 3 years. Earn your doctorate in one additional year while working as an OT in the field.
- Dedicated faculty with real-world experience committed to your success
- All students participate in full-time fieldwork experiences
- 100% employment rate after graduation of those surveyed
You’ll also have the opportunity to hear from and ask questions of current faculty and students.
Please Note: This session will not include a one-on-one evaluation of the prospective applicant's transcript and qualifications, nor a tour of the campus.
Register for the open house: