BSHS / MS Occupational Therapy Information Session - Manhattan Campus
202 West 43rd Street, NY, NY 10036
Join Touro OT for an information session and tour at our Manhattan Campus. This event is designed for prospective students and their support system who are interested in learning more about our hands-on program and the opportunities it offers.
What to Expect:
- Q+A with the OT Department: A live, interactive session with OT representatives, where you will be able to ask questions.
- Curriculum Overview: Learn more about our engaging program curriculum.
- Fieldwork Opportunities: Get to know the array of avenues available.
- Application Insights: Get detailed guidance on navigating the application and admissions process.
- Tour of Campus: Explore our updated facilities - including our simulation labs.
Accepted Students are welcome to join, though, are encouraged to email the Director of Recruitment directly prior to registering.