PsyD Program Virtual Open House
Join us at our virtual open house to learn more about our PsyD program in Clinical Psychology, Health Emphasis.
During this virtual open house, you will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from our PsyD Program executive director, faculty, and current students as we describe the program mission, goals and objectives, and the typical progression through the program.
- Hear a description of the sophisticated technologies and research opportunities available to students throughout the program.
- Learn about our program climate and student-faculty mentoring
- Learn about where we are in the APA accreditation process
- Prospective students will obtain detailed information about the application process, admissions criteria, prerequisite coursework, and admission timeline.
Please RSVP by Friday, November 25, 2022, by 5 PM
On the day of the session, please join via zoom at least 10 minutes before the start time.