Each school and program has specific admission criteria, application deadlines and application processes. You can review those requirements on the respective school websites. We’ve designated STEM for those that have STEM programs or majors. You can see the specific STEM programs available on our STEM page.
- New York School of Career and Applied Studies (NYSCAS) – undergraduate, STEM
- Graduate School of Technology (GST) – graduate, STEM
- School of Health Sciences (SHS) – graduate, STEM
- Hebrew Theological College – undergraduate, STEM
- Lander College for Men (LCM) – undergraduate, STEM
- Lander College for Women (LCW) – undergraduate, STEM
- Lander College of Arts & Sciences – undergraduate, STEM
- Touro College Los Angeles – undergraduate, STEM
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at NYMC (GSBMS) – graduate, STEM
- School of Health Science and Practice at NYMC (SHSP) – graduate, STEM
- Graduate School of Business (GSB) – graduate
- Graduate School of Education (GSE) – graduate
- Graduate School of Jewish Studies (GSJS) – graduate
- Graduate School of Social Work (GSSW) - graduate
- Touro College of Dental Medicine (TCDM) - graduate
- Touro College of Pharmacy (TCOP) – graduate
- Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (TouroCOM) – graduate (MS), STEM
- Touro Law Center – graduate
Transcripts from non-US colleges must be reviewed by a private evaluation agency before we can consider international applicants for graduate study. Evaluations include a course-by-course analysis to help us better understand your educational background and academic credentials.
We only accept evaluations from agencies accredited by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services, listed at NACES.org.
We recommend that you allow plenty of time between the evaluation and the application deadline, especially if you are currently residing outside of the United States and require a student visa.