- Center for Academic Integrity. The fundamental values of academic integrity. 2013. https://academicintegrity.org/fundamental-values/
- Rutgers University. Academic Integrity Policy. 2011
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Public Health Services Policies on Research Misconduct; Final Rule. 2005. https://ori.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/42_cfr_parts_50_and_93_2005.pdf
- With permission from the USM Library to link the Plagiarism test on the website of Touro Libraries. University of Southern Mississippi Libraries
- New York Medical College. Student Code of Academic Integrity and Professionalism. 2010.
- Portions of the BEST PRACTICES IN THE PROMOTION OF ACADEMIC INTEGRITY IN ONLINE EDUCATION section are based on the following sources: "Best Practice Strategies to Promote Academic Integrity in Online Education Version 2.0, June 2009" and "Student Authentication" available on the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE) Cooperative for Educational Technologies Website (http://wcet.wiche.edu/).