Grant Writing Support for Select Projects
Grant writing support services on a highly selective basis will be provided for proposals to external sponsors, with a preference for federal support.
- Requests may be submitted by Principal Investigators from Touro University, Touro University California, Touro University Nevada, and New York Medical School for projects ranging from single to multi-investigator.
- Priority will be given to research projects, but other types of projects such as training, development, demonstration and service will be considered.
- Projects from all disciplines will be considered.
- Support will be limited to a set range of hours of effort for which the grant writer will be made available to the Principal Investigator.
- Applications should be submitted no less than 90 days, in advance of the sponsor submission deadline.
- Applications must be submitted to Office of Sponsored Program, Touro University (NYMC-OVPResearch@nymc.edu).
- Decisions on applications will be made by the Office of the Provost for Biomedical Research.
- Applications will be limited to one page and contain the following summary information:
- Name of the Principal Investigator
- Names of other Co-Principal Investigators or Co-Investigators
- Proposal Deadline
- Type and structure of project (e.g. Research; R01; Single Investigator)
- Period of Performance
- Total Budget (direct, indirect, and total costs amounts only)
- Draft project title and abstract